I keep getting asked, How do I get images into Lightroom? And even more frequently..”How do I get them out again??” This video shows you how to get your photos into the catalogue, and then how to export them as a JPG file, ready for use on the web, or for printing. Be confused no…
I’ve already done a 3 part series of videos, explaining how to create an HDR image using Lightroom and Photomatix. This video tells you how to get the images in the first place to create your HDR image. The video focuses on the settings of the Nikon D700, but most of whats invloved is similar…
The 50D was released almost a exactly a year after its predecessor the 40D, however Canon were quick to claim it was not intended to be the 40D’s replacement. The two cameras co-existed for several months before the 40D was finally phased out….
Continuing on from Part 1 on how to create an HDR Image using Lightroom and Photomatix, this video finishes the photograph using Lightoom and exports the JPG. Keep an eye out for the final part, where I will export the image to Adobe Photoshop to use the clone tools and properly fix the ghosting issues….
- How to use manual mode on a Nikon D3400
- Nikon D3400 quick start guide
- CONBROV DC6000 dash camera review Best low light dashcam?
- HOW TO CREATE A PHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE | ONLINE PORTFOLIO
- Connecting Nikon snapbridge for DSLR cameras
- How to shoot video on a Nikon D3400
- Nikon D3400 Mode dial Tutorial
- Nikon D3400 Beginner User guide
- 24 hrs: 251
- 7 days: 1,738
- 30 days: 8,301
- Online now: 1