I keep getting asked, How do I get images into Lightroom? And even more frequently..”How do I get them out again??” This video shows you how to get your photos into the catalogue, and then how to export them as a JPG file, ready for use on the web, or for printing. Be confused no…
In part 1 of EditMe, we have a photo sent in by Anna. Its of a river scene, with a jetty/bridge and some hills in the background. Anna is pretty new to photography, but is out snapping away learning everyday. This photo didnt need a great deal of work, just some slight tweaks to really…
Continuing on from Part 1 on how to create an HDR Image using Lightroom and Photomatix, this video finishes the photograph using Lightoom and exports the JPG. Keep an eye out for the final part, where I will export the image to Adobe Photoshop to use the clone tools and properly fix the ghosting issues….
- How to use manual mode on a Nikon D3400
- Nikon D3400 quick start guide
- CONBROV DC6000 dash camera review Best low light dashcam?
- HOW TO CREATE A PHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE | ONLINE PORTFOLIO
- Connecting Nikon snapbridge for DSLR cameras
- How to shoot video on a Nikon D3400
- Nikon D3400 Mode dial Tutorial
- Nikon D3400 Beginner User guide
- 24 hrs: 274
- 7 days: 2,006
- 30 days: 9,023
- Online now: 1