In part 1 of EditMe, we have a photo sent in by Anna. Its of a river scene, with a jetty/bridge and some hills in the background. Anna is pretty new to photography, but is out snapping away learning everyday. This photo didnt need a great deal of work, just some slight tweaks to really…
Not so much a tutorial, just a follow me on how I re-editied a photograph I took the day before, seeing what else I could come up with. In the video I use several different techniques to get different effects on the image, which starts life pretty bland straight out of the camera.
Continuing on from Part 1 on how to create an HDR Image using Lightroom and Photomatix, this video finishes the photograph using Lightoom and exports the JPG. Keep an eye out for the final part, where I will export the image to Adobe Photoshop to use the clone tools and properly fix the ghosting issues….
- How to use manual mode on a Nikon D3400
- Nikon D3400 quick start guide
- CONBROV DC6000 dash camera review Best low light dashcam?
- HOW TO CREATE A PHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE | ONLINE PORTFOLIO
- Connecting Nikon snapbridge for DSLR cameras
- How to shoot video on a Nikon D3400
- Nikon D3400 Mode dial Tutorial
- Nikon D3400 Beginner User guide
- 24 hrs: 324
- 7 days: 2,122
- 30 days: 9,067
- Online now: 3