The 50D was released almost a exactly a year after its predecessor the 40D, however Canon were quick to claim it was not intended to be the 40D’s replacement. The two cameras co-existed for several months before the 40D was finally phased out….
Posted in Review
- How to use manual mode on a Nikon D3400
- Nikon D3400 quick start guide
- CONBROV DC6000 dash camera review Best low light dashcam?
- HOW TO CREATE A PHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE | ONLINE PORTFOLIO
- Connecting Nikon snapbridge for DSLR cameras
- How to shoot video on a Nikon D3400
- Nikon D3400 Mode dial Tutorial
- Nikon D3400 Beginner User guide
- 24 hrs: 141
- 7 days: 1,631
- 30 days: 5,374
- Online now: 1