Welcome to Photoix, the home of Photography related reviews and tutorials.
This site compliments my Youtube Channel and contains more usefull info, reviews and a forum to ask me questions.
The website is currently undergoing a complete revamp, so please keep checking back as more and more content will be arriving.
Please be [...]
Another On Location video, this time I’m out shooting some long exposures at a small river and stream. I”m using my new Hitech Pro Stop IR ND 10 stop filter to get some smooth silky water.
I also use my Lee 0.9 Hard graduated filter to shoot some landscapes on the banks of the [...]
Just picked up a Hitech Pro Stop IRND 10 stop filter. Will be using it over the coming week and will then hopefully have a video or two about using it. Im going to try get some video of using it on location… Just need to find a location and a way of filming and [...]
Please join the forum and enter the MAY 2013 photo of the month competition. The winner will get their image featured here on the website and on the facebook page. This months subject is…
Blackvue are running a fantastic competiton to win an Ipad mini, or a new Blackvue DR500GW-HD camera. If you have captured any videos on your Blackview that you think are worthy, upload them to Youtube or Vimeo and then post a link onto the Blackvue Facebook page. Get your friends to vote, the video with [...]
Nikon have released new firmware updates for the D300/s and D700 DSLR cameras.
The D700 firmware can be downloaded HERE A to ver 1.04 and B firmware to ver.1.03
The D300 HERE A to ver 1.11 and B firmware to ver.1.11
The migration to a new Web host is complete, it was pretty painless, which is good!
Now the hard work starts, trying to get this site looking much better, and make it an interactive hub with lots of information to compliment my Youtube channel.
I really hope to get a good comunity going and [...]
Over the coming few weeks, I hope to update the webpage with more content, new hosting and hopefully over time make it much more interactive experience and grow it into a proper community to complement the Youtube Channel, which is going from strength to strength.
Please bear with me, whilst I perform the upgrades, its [...]
Blackvue DR500GW –HD
Motor vehicle accidents are becoming more and more common in today’s busy society.
Often it’s not easy to lay blame on one particular party, and insurance companies will settle “knock for knock”, meaning both parties are deemed equally liable and as such, both parties premiums will be affected, even [...]
- On Location with the Hitech Pro Stop IR ND 10 stop filter.
- Hitech Prostop IRND 10 stop filter
- This months “Photo of the Month” competition is live!
- Win an Ipad Mini or BlackVue DR500GW-HD with Pittasoft
- New Nikon D700 and D300/s firmware updates
- DSLR photography tutorials and reviews
- Website Migration complete!
- Website Upgrade
- Photography on a budget
- Pittasoft Blackvue DR500GW-HD dash cam review
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 lens unboxing, preview and sample images
- Nikon View NX2 software basics tutorial
- Nikon D700 Firmware Update 1.03
- Fitting a Nikon DK-17M Magnifying eyepiece for D700 D3 D3s D2x
- DSLR Photography Basics: Aperture and Depth of Field
- Forum Up and Running!
- DSLR photography basics: Filters tutorial
- Nikon D700 RIP
- Nikon D3200 preview and thoughts
- Sigma 150mm f/2.8 Macro review